Saturday, September 12, 2009

First day of blogging... here goes nothing!

This is the very early stage of what I hope will become a space for many things: ranting, raving, planning, reviewing, regretting, celebrating... who knows what else?

My cat, Katie-Mae, has her paw on my right shoulder, and I'll take that as a good sign -- she's telling me to keep going! Or, maybe she's out of food...

Chocolate decadence is warming beautifully in the oven; we'll have hot fudge pudding cake with vanilla ice cream tonight, a treat for a fall evening, watching a movie with the boys. I don't often crave chocolate (usually it's salt I want, or spice) but when I do, I like it warm and gooey.

Perhaps this blog will make me finally organize all my ideas, and purge my mind on a regular basis. I guess we'll see...!

No comments:

Post a Comment